- Support project with your solutions
- Let open source grow
- Showcase your code
- Protect your intelectual property
- Influence project direction
- Support project evolution
- Ensure continuous development
Wireless Cross-Component Communication
Various application components must be connected to each other. This should be made in a soft manner, so that when adding or removing component code will not require to change.
Signals provide somthing like wireless connection between components. On of them emit signal, the other receives it. This can be done other way around. That one application component sends signal, and several components listen to that signal.